Microsoft Dynamics Functional Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a major component of our company’s growth, and we are creating our team to include some of the most talented consultants in the industry. As a member of our ERP team you will help us to grow our Dynamics practice into one of the premier implementation teams in our channel. Our company’s future success depends on accomplishing that goal. For this, we are seeking senior level consultants with deep Financial, Customer Service, Sales, Operations, Field Service, Project Automation and Marketing experience.
Job Description Statement
As a member of our consulting team you will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful Dynamics implementation. You must have a good knowledge of the Dynamics Financial, Trade & Logistics, as well as Customer Service modules and hold certifications in the most current versions. We operate internationally and will have offices around the world mostly in Asia.
Some of the industries of focus for our Dynamics 365 practice include but are not limited to Financial Services, Store front and Entertainment and the Public Sector.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with customers to facilitate the implementation and support of Dynamics Sales, Customer Service, Operations, Financials, Field Service, Project Service Automation and Marketing Modules.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Preparing pre-design documentation and offering holistic solutions with client requirements and requests.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the functionality of the solution tightening the interfaces and enhancing the acceptance of Dynamics
- Design, configuration and testing of core Dynamics Sales, Customer Service, Operations, Financials, Field Service, Project Service Automation and Marketing Modules.
- Defining enhancement requirements for reports and business processes/forms etc., that a developer can use for enhancements
- Testing enhancements for customer acceptance and accuracy
- Communicating issues and project tasks with appropriate personnel
- Conducting Microsoft Education classes for Trade & Logistics clients
- Providing general usability guidance, and preparation reference material for end users
- Provide structured feedback and guidance to the training team for augmentation of the training materials
- Providing weekly detailed time sheets
- Actively work with all involved to mitigate risks by maintaining a project plan
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree; Accountancy/I.T.
- 3+ years of experience as Microsoft Dynamics Functional Consultant (NAV, GP, AX)
- Experience participating in all stages of lifecycle in multiple Dynamics implementation projects
- Expert in writing functional specifications, Gap documentation and training materials
- Strong Functional, Analytical, Presentation, Documentation, Training and Inter-personal skills
- Minimum of 3 years Dynamics implementations experience, Dynamics Financial, Trade/Logistics, and CRM experience
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong industry experience within Supply Chain or Materials Management including but not limited to:
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Product Information Management
- Working knowledge of industry specific best practices
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Exudes confidence
- Possesses effective communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
- Promotes the mission and shared values of our company
Added 2 years ago