Senior Automation Tester
In this role, you are expected to do end-to-end software testing, from business requirements gathering to execution and documentation. You will be involved in component tests, system tests, integration tests, regression tests, and performance tests in accordance with agreed test cases and test plans. Additionally, you have to identify the defects or bugs accurately and concisely with timely follow up to resolutions. You also have to maintain test documents such as but not limited to Test scenarios, test data, test evidence in document.
- 3+ Years of experience in manual testing and automation testing.
- Should have experience in creating Test Plans, Test scripts, Test cases.
- Must have good experience in database testing.
- Knowledge in Selenium & QTP is an added advantage.
- Experience in API testing.
- Should have good experience in SQL database.
- Experience in web and mobile automation testing
- Strong Manual testing skills testing though complete SDLC – including requirement mapping, formulating test design specification, design and code review, development of test automation infrastructure, black box & white box testing, bug logging.
- Well versed with Testing aspects like writing test cases, bug logging, failure investigation, test results logging, etc.
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to test case management tools, bug management tools, version control systems
- Comfortable with modern distributed version control systems, preferably git.
- Automated testing experience
- Mobile Application Testing Experience is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Good analytical and reasoning skills should be able to create and apply all scenarios in the workflow of the software.
- Good command of spoken and written English skills is a must.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration will be considered an added advantage.
- Exposure in e-commerce project
- Must have “willing to learn” attitude and flexible to change and adapt in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks at a time and manage time and priorities effectively
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly, and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic environment
Added 10 months ago