Senior Marketing Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage corporate marketing and communication strategies and plans for local and Asia-Pacific markets.
- Define local and global marketing issue and opportunities related to IT and eCommerce industry.
- Manage and prepare corporate marketing and communication programs and related material for online and offline media.
- Implement activities that help customer know more about the product/service and maximize growth of company.
- Research, monitor and analyze market landscape, market trends and client needs.
- Manage marketing budget by annual activity plan to optimize effectiveness.
- Support other related business and marketing-related initiatives.
- Develops aggressive marketing programs to support attainment of set targets per locale.
- Develops and manages online branding, communications and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
- Determines and manages the marketing budget; delivers marketing w/in agreed budget.
- Plans and oversees for smooth running of the organization’s advertising, social media, search marketing and promotion activities including print, electronic and direct mail outlets to maximize sales opportunities.
- Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs.
- Recommends changes in basic structure and organization of marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Improves scheme and course of actions to continuously support the organization to maintain its competitive strength in the market.
- Manages and ensures that the departments’ expenditures are within agreed budget.
- Conducts competitive benchmarking, focus group discussions, stake ins and stake outs to gather related data and information vital to the needs of the department and the organization as well.
- Establishes tie-ups and partnerships with other establishments to strengthen the company’s marketing programs and activities.
- Represents the organization, as needed in other external activities such as sponsorship, campaign and donations to further advance the corporate social responsibility commitment of the company.
- Ensures that quality standards set by the management are met within the standard time.
- Ensures smooth implementation and monitoring of the quarterly and monthly marketing plans based on the annual plan.
- In-charge of all PR and advertising-related activities such as press and photo releases, press conferences and major/special events for all locales.
- Works with the Reservations & Marketing Associate in promoting and managing accounts on social media sites including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter.
- Comprehensively studies market research that provides information about the target customers a company is interested in, which leads to informed choices about what sites are most beneficial for advertising.
- Degree holder or above in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, eCommerce or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in branding, marketing and public relations
- Experience in online marketing, eCommerce, IT industry gives advantage
- Aggressive, creative, dynamic and sociable, teamwork and able to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communications skills
- Able to conceptualize sophisticated designs that differentiate the brand.
- With proven experience in digital marketing and consumer-branding environment.
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Added 8 months ago